Top Priorities For Small To Medium-Sized Businesses In The Raleigh Area
Title: Your Successful Business in 2016: Top Priorities for Small to Medium-Size Businesses
Date and Time: February 5, 2016
Presenters (An All-Star Local Line Up!):
- Mimi Soule, Managing Partner of Soule Employment Law Firm
- Keith Langbo, Founder & CEO, Kelaca
- Mariryan Starr, Vice President, Propel Marketing Group
- Street Jones, Broker, Rich Commercial Realty
- Eric Hobbs, CEO of Technology Associates
In this webinar we’ve gathered some awesome local business leaders and executives in the Raleigh area to shed light on the top priorities business owners need to think about and stay on top of for 2016.
In This Webinar We’ll Dive Into:
- Employment Legislation Updates
- The War For Talent & How To Win
- Real Estate Trends In 2016
- Choosing Your Marketing Words Wisely
- Changes From Microsoft And How They’ll Affect You
Note: If you liked this content or found it useful, please do us a huge favor and click the ‘like’ button on YouTube!
If you enjoyed this webinar, be sure to check out our Webinar Directory. We feature monthly speakers to come and speak on their area of expertise to help benefit local businesses, like you.
- Webinar: How To Avoid The Growth Trap — How To Shift From Working IN Your Business To Working ON Your Business with Will Barfield
- Webinar: Essential Leadership Traits Needed For Long Term Success Featuring Cindy Anderson
- Quarterly Business Review Do’s and Don’ts With Your Managed Service Provider
- 5 Takeaways We Can All Learn From Will Barfield
- You Might Be A Helicopter Boss If… Leadership That Empowers Your Team