Title: Employee Career Management: Tips For Long Term Employee Retention
Date and Time: September 1, 2015
Presenter: Stan Kimer, Founder of Total Engagement Consulting
Moderator: Eric Hobbs, CEO of Technology Associates
Stan Kimer of Total Engagement Consulting presents “Invest in your People! Employee Career Management and Skills Development”
Most leaders may not realize that its largest expenditure is not in inventory and buildings, but instead in “people costs.” Therefore it makes sense that this important investment needs to be leveraged and protected by engaging employees in skills development and longer term career management.
What’s In This Webinar?
This session will cover several topics including:
- Compelling business rationale for investing in talent development
- Important concepts of career development
- Innovative career mapping approach
- An introduction to mentoring.
This presentation is part of the Expertise in Business webinar series hosted by Technology Associates and sponsored by Rich Commercial Realty and Insperity.
Note: If you liked this content or found it useful, please do us a huge favor and click the ‘like’ button on YouTube!
Meet The Speaker: A Note From Stan Kimer
I combine my passion for personal growth with world-class business know-how to propel enterprises to gain efficiencies and grow profit through total engagement. I am recognized as an internal and external consultant with unique skills in employee development / career road mapping, GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender) diversity management and organizational effectiveness / project management. With my high energy, strong communications skills and sense of humor, I am frequently invited to speak or conduct workshops on diversity, and leadership development
Connect with Stan on LinkedIn.
If you found this webinar helpful, here’s some recommended content to help you on your leadership development journey:
- Leadership Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Letting Your Staff Deal With IT Issues Doesn’t Save You Money
- Essential Traits For Exceptional Leaders: A Guest Post By Cindy Anderson
- The Growth Trap Webinar With Will Barfield: How to Shift From Working IN Your Business To Working ON Your Business
- How To Unplug, Turn Off, And Be Present On Your Summer Vacation
- Employees Matter: Retain Top Talent By Investing In Career Development